|The Rose Bowl loop (5k) is fun!|
- Monday: Barre Class + physical therapy exercises
- Tuesday: 6 miles, easy + 4x100m strides and drills
- Wednesday: Cycle class + weight-lifting (squats, deadlifts, box jumps)
Running track in the dark
- Thursday: Track Thursday! The local high school track has been closed a lot lately due to rain, but it was open this week. It was a fun work out. (5.1 miles total)
I told Coach Becki that I loved this workout and she said she's glad I like it because it is one of her staples in half-marathon/marathon build ups.
- Friday: Tabata (burpees), Pilates, TRX class
- Saturday: 45-50 minutes easy run (5.4 miles). Started with Redlands Runegades for part of their route.
- Sunday: Long Run. Another Oiselle Volée LA Marathon training Flight Club run. This time in Pasadena. (13.8 miles)
|In front of the "Father of the Bride" house|
I'm feeling good and had a solid week of training. I have my eyes and heart set on Chicago Marathon and will be using the Los Angeles Marathon as another step towards that goal.
Week 6 Miles: 30.3 miles
2017 Miles: 116 miles
See the training link up on Eat Pray Run DC HERE.