|Marching with my Mom - 1/21/17|
- Monday: Cycle class + weight-training (lower body-PR'd squats and deadlift!) + box jumps; Physical therapy exercises
- Tuesday: Speedwork on the elliptical (15 min w/u, 6 x 3 mins Hard/3 mins easy, 10 minutes c/d). The elliptical is where semi-injured runners go to die.
- Wednesday: 45 min easy run. Yay, running! No pain.
- Thursday: 30 min easy run + drills; Physical therapy exercises
- Friday: 30 minute Tabata class: sandbell edition
- Saturday: Women's March in Riverside, CA :) ; 40 min elliptical; Physical therapy exercises
- Sunday: 2 hour long run (13.29 rainy miles)
2017 Miles: 59.1 miles
(I'm a bit behind in the pursuit of my goal to run 2,017 miles in 2017 but I know as I get stronger and start building my base for the Chicago Marathon the miles will catch up.)
See the training link up on Eat Pray Run DC HERE.